How much do you know about Dayton Public Schools?
The DPS Class of 2014 earned some $12 million in scholarships to attend colleges and universities across the United States.
Noches de Ciencias (Science Night)
Dayton Public Schools serves approximately 14,000 students in preschool through high school. Our schools offer enhanced academic themes developed to meet the different learning styles of students.
Our decisions, academic and operational, continue to rest on our four academic non-negotiables: (1) kindergarten readiness, (2) third-graders reading on grade level, (3) closing the achievement gap, and (4) high school graduates ready for college and careers.
DPS families have excellent opportunities for involvement in their children’s schools through our Community Education Council network and our DPS Parent University—a series of classes designed around what you told us you wanted to know. We look forward to a successful year made possible with the support and involvement of our families and community partners.
- DPS to host town meetings, needs YOUR input
- Survey results, remarks from first DPS Town Hall Meeting
- Math help at Thurgood, Science Night and Turkey talk at Belmont, and more
- DPS Winter Sports Schedule (Wk. of Dec. 1-6)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (District closed)
November 27, 2014
- Superintendent's Teachers Council meeting
December 02, 2014 04:00PM
- DBOE Special Mtg.
December 02, 2014 06:00PM
- DPS Health Benefits Meeting (General Staff)
December 03, 2014 04:00PM
- Town Hall Meeting
December 03, 2014 06:00PM
- McKinney Vento Advisory Panel
December 04, 2014 03:30PM
- DPS Winter Sports Schedule (wk. of Dec. 7-13)
- DPS Winter Sports Schedule (wk. of Dec. 14-20)